Friday, March 4, 2011

I Love New York

 
I Love New York

 
Lady Liberty Statue, New York  
Oh yeah, NY is the place to be. I know many of you will be saying, What? But trust me NY is the place to be. Dont get it twisted, winter up here is bad but not as bad as some other places in the country. I also love Florida, the west,  the mid-west and down south but not as much as I Love NY, at least for the time being though. I better embrace the place I call home because it gives me all the life line support that i need to survive with my family. I have no complains rather love. I know that weather here in NY was not made for me, and that is indeed the down side of NY, also some other small stuffs that one can get over them if give a chance to look at theme in the bigger picture.

 
Adirondacks, NY  
To fathers out there, you better find something that you can claim and embrace the place you are at and live in because until then, you will be able to embrace yourself and then be part of the life/lives you brought in this world. If you cannot embrace the place you live, surely you cannot recognize yourself and at last you won’t be effective father, let alone you cannot play the fatherhood role at all. So understand that life comes with glitches and it is for us to recognize them and untangle them like puzzle.
 
Albany, NY (Capital)  
The choice is yours, cut the cycle and be there for your kids and help the mother of your kids/wife/significant other and raise your family with values. Restored the important values or be the drive-by father/daddy and use same excuses the fathers of the past generation did while letting our children down, our community down and most of all ourselves down is not a flying excuse anymore. It is easy to dish out excuses for not being the father you ought to be, but when up in the age you will be left out alone and most likely with nothing. Stop blaming others for all your miseries, start by looking at yourself first, everything happened to you started with you and nobody else.
 
Niagara Falls, NY
Fate is the destiny, and is always in our hands because we have free-will to chose either happy ending or just rough ending, "the choice is ours and we need to know every decisions made/make and acts we. act-upon has an outcome, bad or good". We can choose happy ending because we put environment of happiness and that is to bring up with us the people we love all together. Be there for them as we would like them to be there for us. Life is like a motor-engine, in order for it move it need a push-and pull mechanism, in life we call it give-and-take mechanism, and business we call it produce-and-trade mechanism. So are we a functional motor or we are just bits and parts here and there? Because life is complete and we have to be complete in order to explore the life as whole. You cannot be a father without play the father-like role, so as one cannot be student without go to school and study because at the test and final days in school you will have to prove by testing what you have learned before getting conferred your diploma/degree. Likewise, at your old age and or during your downfall of your fatherhood will be at test and believe me it will be grieving to you and emotionless to your offspring if you did not practice well your fatherhood, and if you did it will be a joyful time indeed. Not practicing fatherhood is not the picture you want see over and over during your last days because it will be shame and guilt, the last thing one would like to see.
 
The Empire Building, Empire State/New York
I therefore, love NY because I love my fatherhood. The place I raise my children is the most important place to me. It doesn’t mean that to raise children in other place it is not great, it is just because I’m here now and I will be here for sometimes and I have got to love this place that way I can raise my children happily. I psychologically use this place as one medium of achieving life goals because an environment contributes decision making process and if I let that captivate me I will be lost in limbo.
Time Squre, NY (Capital of the world)

No comments: